SNORING & SLEEP DISODER CLINIC
Neoalta's Snoring & Sleep Apnea Clinic offers accurate diagnosis of various sleep problems including Obstructive Sleep Apnea and help to identify the most appropriate treatment. Often people tend to ignore snoring and sleep apnea without realizing they are suffering from a medical problem. We offer home sleep study services where sleep can be recorded in your natural surroundings and general management, medical treatment and all types of advanced surgeries for snoring and sleep apnea.
Our Core Expertise
- Out-patient consultation including flexible endoscopy to assess upper airway
- Sleep assessments and Home Sleep studies (Polysomnography)
- Sleep Nasendoscopy (Drug-induced sleep)
- Nasal Continuous Positive Airway pressure (CPAP) and BiPAP with continuous support service
- Nasal Septal surgery, turbinoplasty and polyp surgery to relieve nasal obstruction
- LASER and Cryosurgery Surgery to soft palate and tongue
- LASER assisted Uvulo-Pharyngo-Palatoplasty (UPPP)
- Sleep improvement programme and cognitive behavioural therapy by Sleep Physician
- Life style modification and weight reduction program by Dietitian and Physiotherapist
Common Sleep DisorderThe Snoring & Sleep Apnea Clinic provides expertise in the diagnosis and treatment for all types of sleep disorders, including:
- Obstructive Sleep apnea
- Chronic fatigue
- Excessive daytime sleepiness
- Restless legs syndrome
- Sleep walking
- Night terrors
- Sleep Deprivation
Obstructive Sleep Apnea
Sleep Apnea is when a person stops breathing (For 10 seconds or longer) while asleep. Snoring may be a symptoms of obstructive sleep apnea.
Snoring and Sleep Apnea in Children
Sleep problems and sleep apnea may be the cause of poor school performance, learning disabilities, bed wetting, hyperactivity and even heart failure. Children with persistent open mouth, open mouth while sleeping, hypo nasal speech, snoring, and abnormal sleep positions may be considered habitual or may go unnoticed.
Take Our Sleep Test and See How Your Snoring is Affecting You
Epworth Sleepiness Scale
Let's take your sleep test!
All you need to do is choose the most appropriate number for each situation in the following scale.
The situations specified below are contrast to just feeling tired. Even if you have not done some things recently that are specified below try to work out and see how they would have affected you.
0 = Would never doze
1 = Slight chance of dozing
2 = Moderate chance of dozing
3 = High chance of dozing