The information on this website is for educational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice & treatment by a health care provider. . You should visit your doctor to determine the appropriateness of the information for your particular situation.
This site provides health & medical information, how to access our doctors, and services.
www.neoalta.comwww.audicco.com makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the site, the information, content, services provided through or in connection with the website.
Neoalta healthcare pvt ltd or any of the office bearers shall not be responsible for any third party misuse for the data and for any acts, deeds and circumstances beyond control of the management of the Neoalta Clinic.
ONLINE APPOINTMENT & CONSULTATION:
- Neoalta clinic takes no warranties of any kind, expressed or implied for online consultation services we provide as the above is only for facilitation of smooth services and to decide clinic visit.
- Neoalta clinic offers online services on these conditions:
A)that you are 18 years of age or older;
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- WHILE neoalta try to keep the information on this website accurate and current, we do not warrenty the accuracy, completeness, usefulness or applicability of any product, information or other data appearing on this website.
- Neoalta is not Liable for any decision made or action taken in reliance on the products, information, content or other item on this website.
- Neoalta does not warrant that any download from the service will be free of any VIRUS, WORM, TROJAN HORSE, OR OTHER DATA ALTERING OR CONTAMINATING COMPONENTS (You are responsible for ensuring that you have taken steps to prevent contaminating components from infecting your computer and its data.
- Neoalta, its management, directors, service providers, information providers and other employess are not liable for any Direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, and exemplary or any other damage, fee, fine, penalty or liability arising out of or relating to this website or any other site accessed through this website.
COPYRIGHTS< TRADEMARKS< SERVICE MARK and other INTELLECTUAL Property:
- Neoalta 's protected trademarks include neoalta & Audicco logos and images. The content of this Service is protected by copyright. (Trademarks, copyrights, and other intellectual property of linked sites)
- You may access the content of this Service only for your personal, noncommercial use. If you want to reproduce or download any part of the content for any other purpose, or if you want to reproduce or download any document, section, or article from the website, you must request and receive written permission from neoalta before doing so, unless noted otherwise.
- You MAY link from your website directly to the URLs of individual materials on our website, but MAY NOT post our materials directly on your website.
- You MAY NOT alter any of the materials in any way, remove the neoalta name or logo, apply your own logo, or extract text blocks, graphic images, or photographs for reuse in your own documents or the documents of others.
- You MAY NOT market or sell any of the materials either alone or packaged with other materials .
- All of the materials and any derivatives thereof shall remain the property of neoalta Healthcare, and no license or other rights to the materials or derivatives is granted or implied hereby other than the limited right to use the materials as provided herein.
Confidentiality and Privacy
We are committed to protecting the privacy of our visitors. However, due to the nature of Internet communications, it may be necessary for system support personnel to view communications and logs of activities as a part of their responsibilities. We may gather information to monitor our effectiveness in providing health information, to answer consumer questions and to improve the site. Only non-confidential and non-proprietary information should be transmitted to the site by electronic mail or otherwise.
- Accept the fact that neoalta does not guarantee the security of your personal information, even though each organization has taken reasonable steps and has employed industry-standard practices and technology to ensure the integrity and confidentiality of this personal information;
- safeguard your credentials and not share the credentials with others, understanding that compromise of your credentials could allow personal information to become known to other parties.
- As a user of online consultation you agree to the following provisions.
- You acknowledge requesting access to portions of your health information or the ability to communicate over the Internet with your neoalta Healthcare team or audicco team —concerning your health information using skype/google talk.
- Neoalta may revoke your access to online consultation or discontinue the patient portal at any time and for any reason.
- You will only send online messages of a non-urgent nature. You understand that the neoalta may take an average of one to two business days to respond to your electronic message. For emergencies, call emergency health provider/vist emergency department and not use online consultation/online appointment.
- You will use the online message system only for communications that are suitable for this medium. (Some communications with a provider are appropriate only in telephone conversations or in-person visits.)
- Secure messages exchanged between you and your doctor becomes a part of your permanent medical record. This information is confidential, but may be released at your request or under legal requirement.
- You agree to use appropriate discretion when sending online messages, particularly if you don't want the information to appear in your permanent medical record.
- Messages sent to you might contain information that is important to your health and medical care. You are responsible to monitor these messages. You are liable for any loss, injury, or claims of any kind resulting from messages that you fail to read in a timely manner.
- You will communicate through skype about your own health condition only.
- To help in the delivery of care, any authorized person in neoalta clinic may access your online messages between you and the physician's office.
- Neoalta does not warrant your online view of your personal health information represents your complete, legal medical record.
- You remain responsible for exercising reasonable judgment with the use of online consultation . Do not use online consultation as a substitute for consulting directly with your physician or healthcare provider about your medical condition.
- You acknowledge that online consultation may not be available all the time because of system failures, back-up procedures, maintenance, or other causes beyond the control of neoalta.
- During times when online consultation is unavailable, you should use other communication methods (e.g., telephone) to contact your healthcare provider or neoalta clinic service.
Neoalta clinic share health and awareness ideas and information with as many people as possible.
Please remember that any comments you make here should be made with respect for other members of your community. This is not an appropriate place for personal attacks, misleading information about health issues, spam, or product ads.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES:
This website may provide links to other Internet sites. neoalta does not endorses any third-party site, its information, services, or merchandise.
Lawsuits Regarding This Service:
If you sue neoalta for anything relating to this Service, you submit to the exclusive personal jurisdiction of the appropriate court in the Navi Mumbai/Thane. The no prevailing party in a lawsuit relating to this Service hereby agrees to pay the costs and expenses of the laws.
You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic or profane material, any proprietary information belonging to others, or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any law.
In the course of monitoring individuals improperly using this system or in the course of system administration, the activities of authorized users also may be monitored. Anyone using this system expressly consents to such monitoring and is advised that if such monitoring reveals possible evidence of unlawful or criminal activity, neoalta clinic may provide the evidence from such monitoring to law enforcement officials or the administrators of systems providing the user's services.
Patient feedback/complaints If you have any complaints, feedback or query pls mail at firstname.lastname@example.org Our contact address: 11, Mahavir center, Secotr 17, Vashi Navi Mumbai, India Contact no. : 022-65211300