Amit Kumar Maurya is post graduate qualified senior audiologist and speech therapist at Audicco Speech Hearing Center at Zen Multispecialty Hospital, Chembur East, Mumbai.
He has 6 years of experience in diagnosing and treating Infant, children, adult and elderly with hearing loss.(PT Audiomtery, Impedance Audiometry, BERA, ASSR, OAE, BOA)
He has good experience with hearing aid fitting for different hearing aid manufacturer companies including Starkey, GN Resound, Siemens, Phonak, Unitron
He has special interest in Tinnitus, Vertigo disorder management, Hearing aid fitting, Early intervention and speech therapy.
|Audicco at Zen
Multi Specialty Hospital
||Chembur (East), Mumbai
||12:00 PM - 09:00 PM (Monday, Wednesday, Friday)
11:00 AM - 08:00 PM (Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday)
- AUDIOLOGY – diagnosing hearing problems in Paediatrics, adults and geriatric patients (Pure Tone Audiograms, Immittance Audiometry, Behaviour Observation Audiometry, ABR, ASSR, OAE
- Hearing aid trial & Fitting of different hearing aid manufacturer company
- SPEECH Diagnostics & THERAPY for language, articulation, fluency (Stammering), swallowing
- Pre and Post Cochlear Implant Rehabilitation Care
- Voice Therapy
- Tinnitus Therapy
- Vertigo and balance disorder Evaluation
- Master of Audiology and Speech Language Pathology (MASLP)
Ali Yavar Jung National Institute for the Hearing Handicapped, SRC, Secunderabad,A.P,India, 2014
- Bachelors Audiology and Speech Language Pathology (BASLP)-Helen Keller's Institute of speech and hearing centre, Secunderabad, A.P, India, 2012
- Consultant Audiologist & Speech therapist at Bengal Speech & Hearing Pvt. Ltd
, Ghatkopar, Centre, Mumbai from September 2014 to Jan 2016.
- Consultant Speech therapist at PNR Society , Bhavnagar from August 2014
The title of dissertation "Localization skills of person with high frequency hearing loss using hearing aids with frequency lowering mechanism.
- RCI (Rehabilitation Council of India) registration no. A34350
- ISHA (Indian Speech and Hearing Association) card no: L13092214
- Workshop on Recent development in Auditory Technology " by Samvaad Institute of speech & hearing, Bangalore, September 2009.
- Test battery approach for auditory diagnosis , Recognized by RCI as CRE Program & Conducted by Sweekaar Institute of rehabilitation science, Tandur February 2010.
- "Evaluation of stress and intonation in the speech of individuals with hearing loss ", July 2010 at Ali yavar Jung national institute for the hearing handicapped,SRC Secunderabad.
- Workshop Cleft and craniofacial surgery " on 2010 at Yenepoya University, Deralakatte, Mangalore, Karnataka.
- Workshop on " The manufacturing of hard ear molds through UV Polymerization, Soft ear Molds through silicone/ cold vulcanization in Chennai
- Attended 43rd "ISHA Con (Indian Speech Hearing association) at, Kolkata from Jan 2011.
- Attended National Seminar on "Communication Disorder in children & Dysphagia" Recognized by RCI .
- Hands on training in FM system " on 8th march, 2011 at Helen Keller's Institute.
- Seminar to explore on " Aphasia & related syndrome with Dr. PratibhaKaranth held at Helen Keller's institute of Research for disabled children, Secunderabad on 15th of March 2011.
- ISHA Con (Indian Speech Hearing association) at Hyderabad Jan 2011.
- Annual conference of laryngology and voice Association ", Pune, Maharashtra at KokilabenDhirubhaiAmbani Hospital & medical Research Institute, Mumbai Feb 2012.
- Short term training program on usage of SPSS for research in social sciences " held at National institute for empowerment of persons with multiple disabilities (ministry of
social justice & empowerment, Govt. of India) Chennai on 21st to 23rd November 2012.
- Transcription and Analysis Strategies for Speech & language Disorders"Continuing Rehabilitation Education Programme, held at silver jubilee Hall, H.K. Institute, from 12th to 14th September 2013.
- Presentation on "Attitudes of pre service teachers towards inclusive education" at
north eastern regional conference on empowerment of persons with hearing impairment & additional disabilities held at postoralcentre, shillong, Meghalaya on march 2014
- Poster presentation on "Measuring parent empowerment of children with hearing impairment using family empowerment scale (fes)" at north eastern regional conference
- Poster presentation on "Voice onset time in trilingual individuals with stuttering" at
46rd ISHA Con (Indian speech hearing association) held at, Kochi on Feb 2014.
- Poster presentation on "Word recognition score in person with high frequency hearing loss using frequency lowering mechanism with different coupling evices(ear moulds) " at isha con (Indian speech hearing association) held at, kochi 2014.
- Poster presentation on "Phonological short term memory in children with dyslexia's" at isha con (Indian speech hearing association) held at, Kochi On Feb 2014.