Aditi Modi, Masters in Audiology & Speech language pathology, is Audiologist & Speech Therapist at Audicco Speech Hearing Center @ Neoalta Specialty Clinic, Vashi, Navi Mumbai. She has special interest in tinnitus and hearing loss rehabilitation with sound therapy and hearing aids. Ms Modi has command in Hindi, English, Assamese and working knowledge of Kannada and Marathi.
She has great experience of comprehensive diagnostic hearing tests and hearing aid fitting for all leading brands of hearing aid such as Siemens, GN Resound, Phonak, Unitron and Starkey.
|Neoalta Specialty Clinic
||Vashi, Navi Mumbai
||11:00 AM - 08:00 PM (Monday to Saturday)
- AUDIOLOGY – DIAGNOSIS AND REHABILITATION in Pediatrics, adults and geriatric patients (Pure Tone Audiograms, Immittance Audiometry, Behaviour Observation Audiometry, ABR, ASSR, OAE)
- Hearing aid trial & Fitting
- Speech Diagnostics & Therapy for language, articulation, fluency (Stammering), swallowing, Autism, Learning Disability, Attention disorders, Childhood Apraxia, Cerebral Palsy, Semantic Pragmatic disorder
- Voice Therapy including vocal nodule and cleft lip/palate
- Tinnitus Therapy
- Vertigo Evaluation and therapy
- Mothers training program, Auditory verbal therapy
- Pre and Post cochlear implant management
- Single sided deafness BAHA and Cross management
Bachelors in Audiology and Speech Language Pathology from Dr.S.R.Chandrashekher Institute of Speech and Hearing, Bangalore. Internship :
- Audiologist at Hearing Plus Hearing and Speech Center, Vashi Navi Mumbai- Aug 2014 to April 2016
- Master in Audiology and Speech Language Pathology from School of Allied Health sciences, KMC Hospital, Manipal University, Karnataka
- Diploma - Specialist in Laryngectomy Rehabilitation from School of Allied Health sciences, KMC Hospital, Manipal University.
- National Institute Hospital of Mental Health (NIMHANS)
- St. Johns Hospital, Bangalore
- St. Martha’s Hospital
- Divya Down's Centre
- ASHA Special School
In-House Talks attended:
1. Early behaviour indications of Autism Spectrum Disorders on 13 March 2009 by Dr. Laura Despirtes, USA
2. “Surgical aspects of Cochlear Implants” on 15 October 2009 by Dr. Shankar S. Medikeri
3. Recent Advances In Audiology by
a. Ms. Kamlesh Bishnoi Senior Audiologist, Starkey on 16 August 2009
b. Ms. Nina Menon from MEDEL Technology on 25 November 2009
c. Dr. Jason from Starkey on 1 February, 2010
d. Mr. Apurva from Cochlear October 2010
4. “ Audiology in Air Force set up” by Prof. PraneshwaraRao
5. Recent advances in Research in the field of audiology from 9 – 10thJanuary 2013 by Dr.Vishwas Bhatt
1. Workshop on cochlear implant, candidacy, mapping and speech coding strategies with demonstration was conducted by Mr. Ajimsha from ABI on 22 August 2009
2. National workshop on Noise measurement and conservation of hearing in industrial workers from 1 – 3 December 2011
3. LARYCARE-2 –An International workshop on Voice Rehabilitation after Laryngectomy conducted by
MCOAHS, Manipal on 9th & 10th of October
1. National Seminar on Cleft lip and Palate – A multidimensional view on 6 and 7 March 2009
2. Recent development In auditory technology on September 2009 by Samvaad Institute of Speech and Hearing, Bangalore
3. National Seminar on “Acoustic Analysis of Voice – Clinical and its Forensic Application” 26 – 28 August 2010 – RCI recognized CRE program.
4. Seminar on Parent/Caregiver Implemented Intervention: An Introduction to the Hanen Approach by Hanen Centre in collaboration with FiVE on 26 November 2011.
5. National Seminar on Audiology for Cochlear Implant from 29 - 31st March 2012.
6. RCI Recognised CRE Programme National Level Seminar in “Issues Related to Assessment and Diagnosis in Speech Language Disorders” from 6-8th September 2012.
7. National Seminar on Recent Advances in Auditory Evoked Potentials & Hearing Aid Technology organised by MCOAHS, Manipal on 16th and 17th of November, 2012
8. Seminar on “Aphentia” – a Comprehensive Assessment of Aphasia and Dementia organized by MCOAHS, Manipal on April 12, 2013Conference attended:
1. 43rd ISHACON, Kolkata, 2011
2. Indian speech and hearing association Conference – Bengalooru chapter In Seminar on Cochlear Echoes on 17th December 2011
3. 11th annual conference of Indian society of Cleft lip, palate and craniofacial anomalies INDOCLEFT in speech Disorders relating to Cleft Lip and Palate: Strategies for Assessment and Management on 26th to 28th January 2012
4. ICMR co-sponsored & RCI recognized CRE Programme – 3 day of National Conference on Ageing and its effect on Hearing, Speech, Language and communication held from 19th September to 21st September 2013
5. Clinical conferences attended > 120 and more than 100 Journal Clubs attended as part of curriculum.
6. Conference on Assessment and Management OF Neurogenic Communication Disorders- East meets West” conducted at KMC, Mangalore on 31ST August,2012